i want to create a tv show about a group of friends where they’re all queer except the one token cishet friend who’s only there to say stereotypical “straight” things for laughs like “macklemore got me into rap” and “my mom and i got into a fight because she wouldn’t buy me a fourth obey snapback”
Or we could just stop stereotyping people.
i’ve stopped trash talking comic sans after learning the font is actually one of the only dyslexia-friendly fonts that come standard with most computers and i advocate for others doing the same
IT’S INCREDIBLY HELPFUL AND CAN FOR INSTANCE GENERATE TOPICS AND FIRST LINES, CONTAINS LOADS OF EXERCISES AND YOU CAN FIND PLENTY OF WRITING TIPS.
BLESS YOU I LOVE YOU OH MY GODS I’VE NEEDED THIS
What men don’t understand is that women are FIERCELY PROTECTIVE of underage girls because we remember when we were young and some adult man made us uncomfortable or manipulated us or was inappropriate with us and we were powerless.
proof harry potter is definitely white and cannot be a POC:
- they dont mention his race, which means he’s white, the default race
- he has green eyes, which only white people can have
- he has naturally jet black hair, a hair color most commonly associated with white people
- he is funny, charming, brave, and charismatic, traits i have trouble associating with non-whites
- he is a complex character and i have trouble imagining non-whites as complex people
- he is the protagonist of a book that is not about racism
So as most of you know I am currently homeless. Long story short my mums boyfriend doesn’t like that i’m a lesbian and yeah…I’m currently staying on the floor at work but I was hoping some of you kind souls may use the donate button on my blog to help me pay for a hotel room or b&b close to work to stay in. I would be SO SO SO appreciate if you could help me out.
I have a house that I can move into on the 1st July so only need something temporary until then,
Alternatively you can send money through paypal directly my email is email@example.com It would mean the world to me if you could help me out in this tough time. Thank you.